Reading is one of the most used skills in business, yet it is often the least efficient.
Fast Effective Reading, often called *Speed Reading, can give you back at least 2 hours per day. Use it on paper or screen. Learn to concentrate better and retain more and as a result be far more productive in your work.
The following skills can be learnt, applied immediately and permanently:
- At least double, or even treble your reading speeds, without any loss of accuracy
- (from approx. 230 words a minute to 500-700 words a minute)
- Find key points faster
- Absorb more information; retain and remember up to 20 – 30% more
- Be more engaged whilst reading and not lose concentration
- Read more efficiently and effectively from screens/tablets
- Crucially, learn how to vary reading speeds to suit what you’re reading
Clients have included
- Advent International
- Beazley Underwriters
- Clarence House
- Credit Suisse (UK and US)
- Crown Commercial Services
- Department for Transport
- European Medicines Agency
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Independent Age
- Man Group (UK and Switzerland)
- Ministry of Justice
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Royal College of Physicians
Our next open course dates:
Business Course January 4th 2024£297.00
N.B. We could run the Fast Effective Reading course for your business live and online, on a date mutually agreed date. Either over one whole day, two half-days or one half-day for the compressed version. Please enquire.
“At long last I think I am going to complete my studies thanks to your remarkable course.” P. Throwley, Student
“Without doubt, one of the most effective training courses I have ever encountered. Thank you so much.” Karen Smart, Solicitor
“I had no idea that my reading speeds could improve so much AND allow me to take in and remember so much more.” Ken Potter, IT Manager
“We should have been taught Fast Effective Reading skills years ago at school. It would have saved so much time and enabled me to get through everything so much faster. Luckily it is never too late to learn!” Leslie Mann, HR Manager
*NB Fast Effective Reading is not the same as Speed Reading or Rapid Reading. There the emphasis is on “Speed” or “Rapid”. This Fast Effective Reading course aims to double reading speeds, but also to improve concentration, comprehension and retention by 20/30%. Speed Reading and Rapid Reading courses tend only to provide skimming systems, which do little to improve overall reading effectiveness. So think twice before taking either a Speed Reading course or Rapid Reading course!