Your best reading speeds
double or treble your current speeds
Your best concentration
become more focused, less distracted
Your best retention
remember more when it matters
You need this course if you have these reading habits:
- your eyes frequently skip backwards
- you read word by word
- you hear all the words in your head
- you easily get bored or distracted
- you forget much of what you have read
- you read a lot from computer screens
Fast Effective Reading (aka speed reading) is an essential personal tool to maximise your time when reading whether at school or university, at work or at leisure.
Computer screens. These problems are especially acute when reading from computer screens. Research* has indicated that when reading from computer screens, speeds can drop by up to 30%. Concentration and retention also suffer, resulting in poor use of valuable time.
*Stavanger University, 2018