Fast Effective Reading provides the tools for students to achieve better results
Fast Effective Reading provides the tools for students from schools, colleges or universities or the workplace to learn more effectively, helping to achieve better results. Eton College now recommend this course for their students.
The following skills can be learnt, applied immediately and permanently throughout education and employment:
- At least double, or even treble reading speeds, without any loss of accuracy (from approx. 230 words a minute to 500-700 words a minute)
- Revise more quickly and thoroughly; learning the ‘PQ3R’ system for effective revision
- Greater levels of concentration, stopping your mind wandering and getting bored with the task
- Retain and remember up to 20 – 30% more information
- Understand more from what is being read – take in more of the important information
- Find the important points and facts faster
Students from the following schools and universities have recently successfully taken this Fast Effective Reading course:
St Mary's Ascot
“A truly unique and brilliant course which we will all remember for years to come” Simon H.
“It was a great course and I know I shall benefit hugely from it. We all so enjoyed it and found it to be very beneficial, so thank you very much for all your patience with us. You were a great teacher”. Susanne C.
“I was sceptical at first, but am now a real convert. My two boys have visibly benefited. Thank you so much.” Sophie T
“Matthew and I were just reflecting on how useful today was. Thank you so much for delivering such an effective speed reading session. Lots to think about and practise.” Isabel T.
“Claire is simply thrilled at her results and feels so much more confident about her exams now.” Sarah M.